PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
UAB Pongas is important for the protection of the personal data of you – our customers and other data subjects. We are therefore committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of each data subject.
- Key Concepts
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); “identifiable natural person” means a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as name, personal identification number, location and internet identifier or one or more physical identifiers of that natural person, characteristics of physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Data processing means any operation or sequence of operations carried out by automated or non-automated means on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, sorting , systematisation, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, access, use, disclosure through transfer, distribution or other access, as well as collation or merging with other data, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- Recipient means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not . However, public authorities which, under Union or Member State law, may obtain personal data in the course of a specific investigation shall not be considered as recipients of the data; in processing those data, those authorities shall comply with the applicable data protection rules consistent with the purposes of the processing;
- Third party means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which is not a data subject, controller, processor or persons authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the controller or processor;
- Data subject’s consent means any free, specific and unambiguous expression of the will of a duly informed data subject in a statement or unequivocal act by which he or she consents to personal data relating to him is processed;
- Data subject means a natural person whose personal data are processed;
- Special categories of data – personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as data revealing health data, data on a person’s sexual life and / or sexual orientation.
- Personal Information
- Legitimate criteria for the processing of personal data
UAB Pongas collects and further processes your personal data only on the legal grounds defined in the personal data protection legislation:
- With your consent;
- to enter into and / or enforce a contract with you.
- Purposes of processing personal data
UAB Pongas processes data for e-commerce purposes.
- Managing personal data
UAB Pongas handles the following data:
- with your consent, the personal data you provide when registering on the website www.topsas.lt (this is basic information, such as name, surname, electronic postal address, telephone number);
- personal data obtained during the conclusion of a business (cooperation) agreement (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number);
- other data that is collected with your consent and that is defined in detail at the time your consent is requested;
- other data obtained in order to conclude and / or enforce the contract with you
Cookie data is not passed on to third parties.
You can choose whether to accept cookies. If you do not agree to the storage of cookies on your computer or other terminal device, you can change your Internet browser settings and disable all cookies or enable / disable them one by one. However, please note that in some cases, this may slow down your web browsing, limit the functionality of certain websites, or block access to the website.
- Personal Data Retention Period
We store your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or as required by law if it provides for a longer retention period.
We aim to avoid obsolete or unnecessary information and to ensure that personal data and other customer information is kept up to date and correct.
- Providing Personal Information
UAB Pongas provides your data:
- With your consent, clearly defined recipients;
- For agencies or organizations as required by law;
- To other third parties with your consent, which may be obtained on a case-by-case basis.
III. AIK uses personal data security measures
The online activities of UAB Pongas comply with all the requirements of international legal acts, legal acts of the European Union and the laws of the Republic of Lithuania for the respective activities.
- General Data Protection Regulation (BDAR)
UAB Pongas complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation when processing personal data of data subjects and has implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data, which helps to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, or any other unlawful processing.
- Procedure for the exercise of data subjects’ rights
You have the right to:
- contact UAB Pongas with a request to provide information about your personal data processed by UAB Pongas (“right to know” and “right of access”) );
- contact UAB Pongas with a request to correct or destroy your personal data when you determine that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate (” right of rectification and destruction “);
- contact UAB Pongas with a request to suspend the processing of your personal data if you find that personal data is being processed illegally or fraudulently (“law stop ”);
- contact UAB Pongas “with a request to object to the further processing of your personal data (” right to object “);
- contact Pongas UAB with a request to restrict the processing of your data if the processing of personal data is illegal (“right to restrict”); </span >
- contact UAB Pongas with a request to delete your data when personal data has been processed illegally or personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes, by which they were collected or otherwise processed “(” right to be forgotten “);
- contact UAB Pongas with a request to provide information about personal data processed by UAB Pongas and to receive data in a systematic, commonly used and computer-readable format (“Right to data portability”).
In exercising these rights, you may contact UAB Pongas in any way convenient for you:
In writing – Taikos ave. 24-209, LT -91222 Klaipeda.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +370 673 93030
If you are unable to resolve the issue with UAB Pongas and if you are concerned about the operation / inaction of UAB Pongas that may not comply with this Privacy Notice or legal requirements, you have the right contact the Supervisory Authority responsible for the supervision and control of personal data protection legislation.